Main info about the event.
Learn more about AGM Moldvoa 2021 organized in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova. When. Where. How much and much more. And about the Pandemic travel conditions also (about this one, we will come with frequent updates).
The event is organized by Round Table Moldova, Chisinau 1 and we will do our best to make a really f*ck COVID(awesome) event.
AGM Moldova 2021
First Things First
Travel Restrictions, COVID Tests & Quarantine Requirements
(Updated on 07 May 2021. Still current at 15 June 2021)
Free passage with Negative Test or Vaccine Certificate
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Negative PCR test results is required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Depends
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Events: Partially Allowed
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. You can enter freely in Moldova, if you have a negative test or a vaccination certificate. Otherwise you will be obliged to get into self-isolation for 14 days at the hotel or other location.
– The test must be taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point and be in English, French, German, Italian, Romanian or Russian.
– The vaccination certificate must be in English, French, German, Italian, Romanian or Russian.
– This does not apply to:
– passengers younger than 5 years;
– passengers with a diplomatic, official, service or special passport;
– passengers with a Laissez-Passer issued by the United Nations;
2. A completed “Epidemiological Form” must be presented upon arrival. The form can be obtained at https://www.airmoldova.md/static/filemanager/pdf/Fisa_Epedimiologica_MD.pdf or upon arrival.
Detailed Tourist Information
For all questions about who may enter Moldova, please refer to the Moldovan Border Police (http://www.border.gov.md/index.php/en/) or the Moldovan Ministry of Foreign Affairs (https://www.mfa.gov.md/en/content/types-visas-requirements)
Effective April 3, 2021, anyone entering Moldova must present a negative COVID-19 test taken within the previous 72 hours. Exceptions include children under the age of five, and holders of COVID vaccine certificates.
Generally, many businesses are open, with some limitations such as social distancing, reduced hours, and weekend closures. This includes shops, malls, all other retail businesses, restaurants, bars, cafes, gyms, salons, and open-air food markets. Nightclubs and other such entertainment venues remain closed.
Day 1 (16.07.2021): Arrival
12:00 – 19:00 Guest arrival & Registration
19:00 – 24:00 Welcome Party
Day 2 (17.07.2021): Discover Moldova and Gala
07:00 – 09:00 Breakfast / Guests registration
09:00 – 17:30 Group 1 – Back in 90`s in Transnistria Tour / Group 2 – Wine Tour
17:30 – 18:30 Return to the hotel / Preparation for the Gala Dinner
19:00 – morning Gala Dinner
Day 3 (18.07.2021): We`ll be back
07:00 – 11:00 Farewell brunch
Registration and Payment. No money, no honey
In order to register, you will have to make a prepayment of 50eur. After adding the service to the cart, please checkout and fill in the details. If you want to register, but no paypal available, please contact us on Whatsapp.
One step closer to the event. 50 euros prepayment for the booze, food and gir…….accomodation.
ATTENTION. This is ONLY a PREPAYMENT. Made for Registration and accomodation reservasions. The remaining amount of the total cost, which is 200 eur (250-50 prepayed) is expected to be paid in cash upon arrival. Thank you for the understanding
Get a better idea where ALL THIS will take place
Alexander Pushkin St 32, Chișinău 2012, Moldova
Sandu Bostan - Convenor
For better organization and logistics, please feel free to contact us. Waiting you all to our AGM. Boohaaah!!!